Envirox stocks a range of cellulose and polyester filter media tailored for use in aggressive or harmful environments, and for increased personnel and environmental protection.
Our range of filter media includes:
Cellulose Filter Media
Cellulose filter media from Envirox include a range of cellulose and synthetic fibre mix and cellulose and NANO fibre lamination, all providing maximum protection for personnel and...
Polyester Filter Media
Polyester Filter Media from Envirox are spun bond and include PTFE, aluminium, and a mix of these. There are PTFE laminate filters too. All have a low pressure drop and high burst ...
Fabric selection for any air pollution application must be based on the conditions to which the fabric is exposed. The selection should also take the type of demands placed on the fabric into account.
Treatments used on filter media fabric from Envirox include:
- Protective finishes for acid, alkaline and hydrolytic attack
- Sticky & fatty oils, hygroscopic substances and powders treatment
- Treatment to enhance surface filtration
- Flame retardant and high temperature finishes
- Permanent antistatic effects with stainless steel fibre