Corrosive Dust Extraction Arms
Corrosive dust extraction arms from Envirox are designed for industries that generate corrosive fumes, vapours and non-explosive dust.
Assembled with anodised aluminium components, our corrosive dust extractors provide high corrosion resistance, and are ideal in such industries as food and beverage, pharmaceutical and chemical.
Original Corrosive Resistant (CR) Dust Extraction Arm
Original CR Dust Extraction Arms are ideal for corrosive fumes, vapour and non-explosive dust, with fully anodised aluminium mechanisms.
These extraction arms are flexible in all directions and easily positioned. Swivels allow full 360° rotation. Arms are available in three lengths: 2 m, 3 m and 4 m. 4 m extraction arms are available in vertical or horizontal configurations.
Features of corrosive dust extraction arms:
- Recommended airflow: 700 – 1 000 m3/hr
- Max. fume temperature: 70° C
- Fully anodised aluminium componentry
- Can be mounted with different brackets, extension arms, exhaust rails or on fixed or mobile filtration equipment
- Hood damper conserves energy when not in use