Mobile Welding Fume Extractor
Mobile welding fume extractors from Envirox filter the harmful contaminants caused by welding at the source!
Our mobile welding fume extractor range includes the FilterBox, FilterCart and On-Torch Fume Extraction, ideal for all types of service, maintenance, production and heavy welding applications requiring mobility. We also supply extraction fans.
As the sole distributor of Nederman mobile welding fume extractors in sub-Saharan Africa, Envirox is helping our clients:
- Improve the health and productivity of their staff
- Reduce staff absenteeism
- Minimise site safety hazards
- Improve product quality and efficiency
- Decrease the cost of cleaning and equipment maintenance
- Comply with industrial air quality regulations
Contact Envirox today for a mobile welding fume extractor for your application! Call us on +27 11 455 7007 or send us an enquiry.
View our range of mobile welding fume extraction units:
FilterBox mobile dust collector
The modular FilterBox is available in manual, semi-automatic and automatic filter cleaning, ideal for typical welding applications like service, maintenance and production, and heavy welding.
- Polyester cartridges with 99% separation efficiency
- Third party approval for welding fumes category W3 according to EN 15012-1
- Equip with 1 or 2 easy-to-manoeuvre welding extraction arms
- Automatic damper prevents dust from escaping while cleaning
FilterCart mobile dust collector
This mobile welding fume extraction unit provides maximum levels of extraction efficiency in your operation. It is ideal for lighter welding applications in maintenance and service work. It come with an integrated spotlight.
- W3 FilterCart meets W3 legislation from BGIA
- Supplied with 3-metre welding extraction arms
- Particle filter 35 m2
- Portable, user-friendly and easy to position design
On-Torch Fume Extraction
Extraction-at-source is the most effective method of removing welding particles from the air, and our on-torch fume extractors minimise the risk of working with welding equipment!
- Welding torches with integrated vacuum hose
- +/- 25 mm-diameter hose
- On-torch nozzles can be mounted to existing torches
We also supply portable fume extraction units:
N Series extraction fans
Ideal for confined spaces or where maximum portability is required, our N Series fans are simple yet powerful ventilation units. These portable welding fume extraction systems are well-suited to service, repairs and other non-permanent site work.
- Single- and three-phase fans from 0.55 kW to 2.2 kW
- Compact and easy to use
- Economical management of resources and waste
- Energy-saving systems through intelligent motor control
We also supply replacement filter cartridges and a range of accessories!
Envirox covers South Africa’s and Africa’s industrial filtration applications with leading technology! Speak to an Envirox representative today to advance your business.
Protect your staff from the dangers of welding fumes!
Because they are so fine, welding fumes remain in the air for a long time once airborne. They are easily breathed in, and can potentially reach the innermost areas of the lungs and, ultimately, the bloodstream.
Welding fumes cause the following health complications:
- Allergic and irritant contact dermatitis
- Lung cancer
- Nasal septum ulcerations
- Reproductive issues
- Siderosis (lung disease)
- Skin ulcerations (otherwise known as ‘chrome holes’)
Avoid these safety issues in your workplace by extracting the welding fumes at the source, with a world leader in industrial filtration technology!
A healthy, clean workshop enhances productivity, limits disturbances and increases performance!
With full service and support throughout South Africa and Africa, Envirox has the mobile welding fume extractor for you. Contact us today!